- Logistiek medewerker ,
- Intern transport
- Vast ,
- Bepaalde tijd ,
- Uitzenden ,
What are you going to do?
Would you like to work for a young and growing company as an orderpicker/warehouse employee and be at home in all areas, from order picking and preparing orders to loading and unloading lorries? Please respond to this vacancy or call us directly for more information at +31 (0) 10 - 2600 180.
We are looking for an orderpicker/warehouse employee close to Rotterdam (Alblasserdam). This company does fast delivery of groceries. People order some groceries via the app and within minutes these are delivered to their home. This way of delivering groceries is becoming increasingly popular, which is why you are desperately needed as a warehouse employee! You will be available from Monday to Saturday, with Sundays off. You will work in two shifts: 7:00h - 16:00h and 12:00h - 21:00h. There is plenty to do in the warehouse, so in addition to order picking, preparing orders and loading and unloading trucks, there are plenty of career opportunities to develop yourself! Together with a group of friendly new colleagues, you will ensure that the logistics process runs optimally.
Would you like to contribute to a new success story in logistics with plenty of opportunities for yourself? Please respond to this vacancy or call us directly for more information at +31 (0) 10 - 2600 180.
What do we offer?
- An excellent salary;
- Work as a warehouse employee, forklift driver, or production worker that makes you happy;
- A very punctual payment, your money is always on time;
- Weekly salary, monthly is also possible;
- Career opportunities in logistics, with the opportunity to a permanent contract with the client;
- Nice work as a logistics employee close to home, if desired;
- Arranging transportation and possibly reimbursing travel expenses;
- A good pension through STIPP;
- Appreciation for your work as a warehouse employee, forklift driver, or production employee;
- Possibility of training and career development opportunities;
- A personal and involved contact person from Logistiek24.
Type of employment: Full time
Do you prefer working fewer hours? Or other working hours?
Please let us know, it is always possible to discuss this.
What do you need?
- You speak Dutch or very good English
- You are available in the day shift and later in the 2 shifts
- You are available from Monday to Saturday
- You have good communication skills
- You have a passion for transport
- You are a real team player
- A forklift certificate is an advantage
Who is Logistiek24?
Are you looking for a job in logistics as a forklift driver, warehouse employee, or logistics employee? Then you are at the right place at Logistiek24! Logistiek24 is the specialist in the placement of professionals in transport and logistics. We specialize in helping you find a new job as a forklift driver, warehouse employee, or logistics employee. In fact, we like nothing better! Can't you see the wood for the trees anymore, but are you looking for a new job? We will help you! You tell us your wishes, and we will look for a suitable job, after that we will take care of all the paperwork. This way you have a lot of security, everything is well arranged, and you can concentrate on your new job. We always take into account your personal situation such as working hours and means of transport and are happy to offer solutions. Whether you prefer to work in the daytime or shifts, we are happy to help! Do you need transportation? We will arrange it for you! Would you like to work as a forklift or reach truck driver and have not yet obtained your forklift certificate or VCA? We will find you a training place and help you with the financing. Everything so that you can make the transition to a new challenge in logistics without worries!
With the largest selection of jobs with reliable clients in the logistics sector, we do what we do best every day: help you find a new job! Because a job that suits you perfectly is what makes us happy!
So whatever we ask of you, we will always start with...
'What would you like?'
Does this sound like you? React directly to the vacancy!
Please react to this vacancy or call directly for more information: +31 (0) 10 - 2600 180.